Monday, November 5, 2012

Print on Print



I have to try this print on print trend. I think it’s me either, I am going to get something made, or I am going to go hunting for items that can best execute what I have in mind.I am also going to try hook up this loose curls afro. I saw this girl with extensions that I think would be able to "get the look", she said they where call talent diva and I could get them from Shwetha. On that! See Solange, she is my inspiration. I just love the randomness of it, it’s just so free. I want to be free, oh that reminds me of something I read today in one of those tracks that this lady hands out without fail everyday as she enters her taxi , it said ; Christ Jesus only can set you free. He whom the Son of God sets free is free indeed. (John 8: 36).

No comments:

Post a Comment