Wednesday, October 17, 2012

BOOM SHAKA

For the longest of time, I have wanted to do this hair style we see here on Solange, I call it the BOOM SHAKA after the mark Lebo and Thembi made on us in SA. It’s about time I give it a try neh? I have noticed that all fashionistas give this look or a variation of it a try at least once, I think because you have to be really brave and confident in yourself to pull it off. I figure because "amasigili" are such a blast from the 90s that do not hold any economic status to them because the extensions are like R6 a packet from Kinky, unlike their Brazilian and Indian weave counter parts that range in the thousands, no! iBOOM SHAKA is a fashion statement, it says look at me, I am rocking my 90s swag today and if you don’t get it it’s you not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment